Welcome to Target Defence Academy Lucknow one of the best NDA coaching in India. Here we have detailed information regrading upcoming NDA exam 2022.
NDA (I) 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be organized on 10th April 2022 for first session. For second session it will be held on 4th September 2022. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is the authority which organizes NDA (National Defense Academy) entrance exam every year. It is a national level entrance exam through which various candidates become eligible for selection into training academies of Indian Navy, Indian Military and Air Force.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of Notification||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Availability of Application Form||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||11th January 2022||14th June 2022|
|Last date to pay fee by cash||January 2022||June 2022|
|Withdraw of application||Last week of January to 1st week of February 2022||–|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of March 2022||August 2022|
|NDA 2022 Exam||10th April 2022||4th September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||May 2022||October 2022|
|SSB interview||July to September 2022|
- The application form will be released on 22nd December 2021 for 1st session and on 18th May 2022 for 2nd session.
- Candidates can apply for both sessions through online mode.
- The board will also provide the facility for withdraw of application within a certain period of time.
- Students are advised to fill the application carefully as no modification in the application will be allowed after submission of form.
- Last date to fill application form will be till 11th January 2022 for 1st session and till 14th June 2022 for 2nd session.
- There will be two parts in registration process – Part I & Part II.
- In Part I, candidates will have to fill basic & other details in registration form.
- In Part II, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature, make choice of exam centre and make payment of application fee.
- After completion of application process, candidates are advised to print the application form and keep it safely for any future reference.