NDA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidate must be Indian citizen/ subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ refugee of Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- Candidates who have migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Zambia, Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda or Vietnam with an intention of settlement in India are also eligible.
- Candidates who are foreign nationals (except Gorkhas) will be required to produce certificate of eligibility which is issued by Govt. of India.
Gender, Age & Marital Status:
- Male & female both candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Only male candidates who are unmarried are eligible to apply. Candidates will not be allowed to marry until they complete their training period.
- Applying candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. For NDA I, the candidate must be born between 2nd July 2003 to 1st July 2006. For NDA II, the candidate must be born between 2nd January 2004 to 1st January 2007.
- For Air Force & Naval Wings (Cadet entry scheme): Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For Army Wing: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level from a recognised board or university.
- Appearing: Students appearing for 12th level are also eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates must be physically fit as per the physical standards set by the commission of NDA admissions.
- Candidates who have withdrawn or resigned from any training academies of Armed forces on disciplinary grounds are not eligible.