The Refund Policy system at Target Defence Academy works in a transparent manner. Our refund policy ensures that all the refunds are processed in a fair manner. In case, where a student expresses his intention of not attending the institute, and withdrawing his admission, he/she will have to visit the branch/ centre in person and submit his/her application in writing stating the reason for seeking a refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the branch/ centre will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund amount.
Refund Policy for Classroom Courses:
- Registration Fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Short Term Classroom Course Fee/Crash Course/Test Series Fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
|Fee Components||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
|Tuition Fee||50% Refundable||25% Refundable||10% Refundable|
- Week-1: will be counted from date of first installment of payment by student or date of start of course, whichever is later.
- Total payment at Classroom Course eligible for Refund is the sum of Tuition and Exam Fee Components paid.
- Cost of services consumed calculation: Course MRP as per Prospectus (Only Tuition, Exam and Technology components) x Number of days for which services consumed / Total Course Duration.
- Fee to be used for pro-rata calculation of service availed shall be on MRP as mentioned in prospectus.
- Total course duration is calculated from Batch start date / Registration date, whichever is later to the Course End date.
- No Refund is available after the completion of 3 weeks.
Hostel Fee Refund Policy:
|Hostel Fee||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
|Lodging Charges||Rs.2000 (Non-Refundable)|
|Fooding Charges||Rs.2000Refundable after deduction before 15 Days|
|Maintenance Charges||Rs. 500 Refundable|